Frozen products are available to Gold Coast, Brisbane and surround and Northern Rivers NSW
Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients and come frozen for convenience. Our packaging is earth-friendly, biodegradable, compostable and free from plastic.
Download a free copy of our Bone Broth nutrition fact sheet here
Dishy Dogs range of Bone Broths is considered to be a nutritional powerhouse for our furry friends!
Packed with amino acids, vitamins and minerals, it supports the gut, general health and immune function. Even dogs and cats with little appetite enjoy bone broth.
Benefits of feeding your pet Dishy Dogs range of bone broths are endless, here is the top 6:
- Excellent natural multivitamin supplement for any dog at any age and is a great way to moisten your pet's meals to help make its food slightly more digestible;
- Helps pets heal and stay strong (packed with Glycine to promote optimal liver function);
- Acts as a superior joint support supplement and can help provide the proteins needed to allow our pets to support and rebuild these tissues (natural source of Glucosamine, Chondroitin & Hyaluronic Acid);
- Ideal for pets with allergies and food sensitives, as it is a phenomenal immune system booster; and
- Ideal for sick dogs and senior dogs as it can help soothe your pet's stomach when it's upset and it is easy to digest.
- Helps the liver Detox, the master organ of detoxification. The dog’s liver is under assault daily with chemicals from carpets, walks on grass that’s been treated and sprayed with poisons, consumes foods with toxic and synthetic ingredients, and suffers through toxic de-wormers, flea and tick preventives, drugs, antibiotics, vaccines and more. The liver was never meant to suffer this onslaught and its capacity to detoxify is limited by the availability of the amino acid glycine. Guess what has tons of glycine? Bone broth!
All Dishy Dogs Bone Broth ingredients are 100% Australian grown and contain fresh filtered water, apple cider vinegar, premium quality grass-fed and free-range, chemical-free human-grade beef, chicken or fish bones and connective tissue. Our broth is simmered for a minimum of 48 hours in stainless steel pots with no added salt, sugar or flavour.
Free from preservatives, irradiation, additives, fillers, gluten, GMOs, legumes, colourants, unnatural products, dairy, grains and sprays.
Naturally high in vitamins C, D, K, iron, thiamin, potassium, calcium, silicon, sulfer, magnesium, glycine, glucosamine, phosphorus, trace minerals, and glucosamine chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid.