Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients and come frozen for convenience. Our packaging is earth-friendly, biodegradable, compostable and free from plastic.
Dishy Dogs bone broth enriched Superfood Raw Meals for cats are 88% protein-dense, 10% vegetables and 2% fruits and are complete to simulate a carnivore’s natural diet.
Made with the prime cuts from grass-fed and free-range meat/poultry, organs (heart and liver), salmon, wild-caught sardines, vegetables and fruits, ensures Dishy Dogs Superfood meals are biologically appropriate, complete and balanced, giving your pet the daily nutrition they need to thrive with good health.
Benefits of feeding your pet Dishy Dogs Superfood raw meals are endless, here are the top 12:
- Savings due to fewer trips to the vet;
- Improved digestion as raw food contains valuable ‘live’ enzymes that your dog needs to be able to digest food properly (found only in raw meat and vegetables);
- Packed with natural anti-oxidants, fully digestible proteins, health-promoting essential fatty acids, organic vitamins and minerals, etc;
- Shinier, healthier skin/coat, nails, ears, teeth and gums (fresher breath);
- Strengthened and healthier immune system;
- Greater resistance to disease;
- Reduction of allergy symptoms;
- Improved liver, pancreatic and bowel health;
- Harder, smaller, less smelly stools
- Increased mobility in older animals
- More energy and stamina
- Better weight control
All ingredients are Australian grown and contain meat/poultry, offal (liver and heart), fresh wild-caught sardines, cooked salmon (for bone), bone broth, fresh vegetables (minced carrots, parsley, kale, pumpkin, sweet potato, leafy greens and other seasonal vegetables) and fresh fruit (banana, pear, apple and other seasonal fruit).
Free from preservatives, irradiation, additives, fillers, gluten, GMOs, legumes, colourants, unnatural products, dairy, grains and sprays. No added salts, sugars or flavours.
Naturally high in vitamins (A, C, D, E, K, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Choline and Biotin); and
Trace minerals (Zinc, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium), Omega 3,6, and 9.