Optimising Pet Health
Why raw food?
Benefits of raw for cats and dogs
A raw food diet is biologically appropriate and the most natural and healthiest way to feed your favourite canine. Among healthy pets, a raw diet is likely to help prevent some of the illnesses that are now common in many dogs and cats who are fed high processed and carbohydrate foods.
Most importantly, a high-quality raw diet with bones will help promote a long, healthy, and happy life for you and your companion animal.
Here are a few reasons to switch your four-legged friend to raw:
• Monitory savings due to less trips to the vet (less bills)
• Biologically Appropriate food
• Lower risk of cancer and disease
• Improved muscle strength and stability
• Better digestion and improved stool quality
• Reduction of allergy symptoms
• Better eye health
• Cleaner teeth and fresh breath
• Improved liver, pancreatic and bowel health
To find out more about "Why Raw is Best" click here
Return and Earn
Dishy Dogs stands by its commitment to support the health of our planet by running our very own "Return & Earn" scheme.
For every Dishy Dogs Bone Broth bottle returned to us, you will receive a credit of 15 cents and for returning our Dishy Dogs Turmeric Tonic jars, you will be credited with 10 cents.
What do I do?
Give our Dishy Dogs driver your clean empty bottles when you receive your next order and you will be credited. It's that simple!
Thank you for caring.