Optimising Pet Health
Why raw food?
Benefits of raw for cats and dogs
A raw food diet is biologically appropriate and the most natural and healthiest way to feed your favourite canine. Among healthy pets, a raw diet is likely to help prevent some of the illnesses that are now common in many dogs and cats who are fed high processed and carbohydrate foods.
Most importantly, a high-quality raw diet with bones will help promote a long, healthy, and happy life for you and your companion animal.
Here are a few reasons to switch your four-legged friend to raw:
• Monitary savings due to less trips to the vet (less bills)
• Biologically Appropriate food
• Lower risk of cancer and disease
• Improved muscle strength and stability
• Better digestion and improved stool quality
• Reduction of allergy symptoms
• Better eye health
• Cleaner teeth and fresh breath
• Improved liver, pancreatic and bowel health
To find out more about "Why Raw is Best" click here