Dishy Dogs Flash Fangs all-natural oral hygiene formula is a unique blend that combines the plaque-fighting power of kelp and plant enzymes that have been proven to combat plaque and bacteria in the mouth and freshen the breath.
FlashFangs contains naturally occurring enzymes that play a vital role in maintaining oral health in dogs.FlashFangs attacks plaque-forming bacteria in multiple ways: by the systemic activities of the kelp, and by introducing digestive and antibacterial enzymes that begin working against plaque immediately upon entering the mouth. These enzymes break down food particles trapped between the teeth and under the gum lines. As little as a 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon per day will have a profound effect on your dog's teeth. Benefits of giving your pet Dishy Dogs Flash Fangs are endless here are the top 5 :
- Reduces plaque and tartar;
- Monetary savings as it reduces vet bills and strain on your pet when going under anesthetic;
- Combats plaque-forming bacteria;
- Helps to keep your dog's breath fresh; and
- Natural source of essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, trace elements and antioxidants.
Sea Kelp contains notable amounts of:
- iron - manganese - calcium - magnesium - copper - zinc - riboflavin - niacin - thiamin - vitamins A, B-12, B-6, and C
Dosage and directions: Add once daily into your pet's meal
Warnings: Contains naturally occurring iodine. Use with caution in dogs with thyroid disease.
Free from preservatives, irradiation, additives, fillers, gluten, GMOs, legumes, colourants, unnatural products, dairy, grains and sprays. No added salt, sugar or flavour.
Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients. Our packaging is earth-friendly and recyclable.
best teeth cleaner for dogs, best teeth whitening for dogs, natural teeth whitening for dogs, plaque cleaner for dogs, plaque and tartar prevention in dogs, best teeth cleaner for dogs Australia