wellbeing, healing and disease prevention
Bone Broth is considered a nutritional powerhouse for our beloved pets!
So, why is bone broth so good? read on or download a free copy of our Bone Broth nutrition here
Bone broth is a long-forgotten superfood that is increasingly in the headlines in the context of human nutrition, but did you know it can be hugely beneficial for our canine family members as well?
Nutrient packed, Bone Broth contains an array of vitamins, minerals and amino acids perfectly combined to support canine health. It is a simple way to add some extra nutrients to your dog's diet.
Feed it to your dog either as a daily supplement especially if their diet is dry food/kibble or simply offer it to an unwell or recuperating pet to provide an extra boost to help heal and or build strength.
Bone Broth is a must when you have a new puppy joining the family as it is chock full of nutrients to help your puppy grow into a strong, healthy, happy dog.
If you feed your pet a biologically appropriate diet such as Dishy Dogs Raw Superfood meals, bone broth can serve as the perfect complementary supplement to bolster your dog’s immune system and promote good joint and gut health.
You can add bone broth to your dog’s existing food or serve separately in addition to their regular meal but just remember the broth alone is not nutritionally complete and shouldn’t be used for exclusive feeding.
How will feeding your pet bone broth benefit them …
- Excellent natural multivitamin supplement for any dog at any age and is excellent to moisten your pet's meals to help make food more
- The Gelatin in bone broth rebuilds and repairs the gut and is effective in restoring a healthy mucosal lining in the stomach;
- Helps pets heal and stay strong(packed with Glycine to promote optimal liver function);
- Acts as a superior joint support supplement, mitigates the effects of arthritis and can help provide the proteins needed to allow your pet to support and rebuild these tissues (natural source of Glucosamine, Chondroitin & Hyaluronic Acid);
- Ideal for pets with allergies and food sensitives, as it is a phenomenal immune system booster;
- Combats stress and inflammation. Glycine is an ‘inhibitory’ neurotransmitter, and promotes natural sleep and has a quieting, protective antistressor action;
- Ideal for sick dogs and senior dogs as it can help soothe your pet’s stomach when it's upset and it is easy to digest;
- Helps support the connective tissue in the body and assists nails and hair to grow strong;
- Full of sought-after nutrients: Collagen, Gelatin, Gycine, Glutamine, Proline, Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate & minerals such as calcium, iron, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, manganese & zinc;
- Helps the liver Detox, the master organ of detoxification. The dog’s liver is under assault daily with chemicals from carpets, walks on grass that’s been treated and sprayed with poisons, consumes foods with toxic and synthetic ingredients, and suffers through toxic de-wormers, flea and tick preventives, drugs, antibiotics, vaccines and more. The liver was never meant to suffer this onslaught and its capacity to detoxify is limited by the availability of the amino acid Glycine. Guess what has tons of Glycine? Bone broth!
Dishy Dogs is certified “Australian Made and Owned”. Our ingredients are of the highest quality and are 100% human grade, preservative free with no added salt, sugar, flavour or colours.