TERMS OF BUSINESS
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- “Dishy Dogs” is an online store; our primary means of communication with you will be via the email address listed on your Dishy Dogs ‘My account’. Dishy Dogs will not be held responsible for any missed communication due to the email address being incorrect. If you have more than one email address, please check all email accounts before contacting Dishy Dogs.
Orders once received from a customer are irrevocable. Dishy Dogs may withdraw from the supply of goods ordered at any time up to delivery. Any quotation of the Dishy Dogs may be varied or withdrawn up to the time of delivery and will lapse on any specified expiry date. The customer is responsible for ensuring all quotations and orders are accurate. Dishy Dogs takes no responsibility for errors in respect of the goods, quantity or price set out on any quotation or order. All prices quoted or advised are strictly net based on the quantity and the pack sizes at the date of quotation or order. Prices may be varied to those at the date of delivery and will be adjusted accordingly to any change in any costs to Dishy Dogs or variation in quantity or pack sizes. Prices are inclusive of GST. The customer is responsible for the following costs and charges in addition to the price unless otherwise specified in Dishy Dogs quotation: -
- altering items to non-standard package sizes;
- special packaging or tooling requirements;
- expenses incurred by Dishy Dogs due to deferral of delivery at the customer’s request beyond the delivery date specified or cancellation of the customer’s invoice; and
- GST and all other statutory taxes and charges.
- Orders once received cannot be deferred unless agreed to in writing by Dishy Dogs and the customer indemnifies Dishy Dogs for any loss. If for any reason the goods ordered are unavailable, Dishy Dogs has the right to substitute alternative goods provided they are reasonably equivalent in all respects (unless the customer’s order specifies otherwise). If quantity and pack sizes vary from the date of quotation or order Dishy Dogs may substitute alternative sizes but not so that the customer is required to purchase in aggregate more goods than ordered
Dishy Dogs will only allow you to add additional items to your order within one (1) business day of the original order being placed provided the goods have not already been despatched.
‘Contract' means the standard trading terms and conditions of sale which applies to each and every Order including Quotations.
Means the entity to which Dishy Dogs enters into a Contract for the sale of Goods.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST.
- All orders are subject to price and availability confirmation.
- All invoices are in Australian dollars and must be settled in Australian dollars.
In all instances, you will be contacted via the message centre in your Dishy Dogs ‘My account’ if there is a change of price.
We reserve the right to correct any printing errors.
The above procedures are covered by QLD Fair Trading Rules.
PAYMENT AND CREDIT TERMS
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment of goods and shipping is either by EFT, PayPal or by Credit Card at the time of purchase.
Dishy Dogs is not required to offer a credit or refund at all if a customer simply changes their mind, or has found the product elsewhere, according to QLD and Australian Law (Trade Practices Acts).
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Customer’s nominated address. The Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- The failure of Dishy Dogs to deliver, will not entitle the Customer to treat this Contract as cancelled.
- Dishy Dogs will not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by outside contractors including Australia Post to deliver the Goods (or any part of them) promptly or at all.
- All Risk in the Goods (including responsibility for insurance) passes to the Customer upon delivery of the Goods to the address requested by the Customer.
- A shipping charge may be added to the invoice and will be paid prior to the goods departing Dishy Dogs.
- Most of Dishy Dogs’s products are dispatched from our warehouse within 3 business days.
- In all instances, we will notify you of despatch times for each order with the information we have at the time of processing your order as discussed above.
- If items are not readily available then our Order Processing Team will endeavour to contact you via the message centre in your Dishy Dogs ‘My account’ to discuss the time frame for these items.
INSUFFICIENT AND/OR INCORRECT DELIVERY INFORMATION
Address changes and/or corrections made through your Dishy Dogs ‘My account’ will only affect future orders placed after the changes and/or corrections are made. Any changes and/or corrections for current orders must be done by sending a message via email in your Dishy Dogs ‘My account’.
Customers who enter addresses that Australia Post have deemed having incorrect and/or insufficient details to ensure delivery may result in the following:
- Delayed delivery
- Lost parcel
- Package/s returned to the “Dishy Dogs” Warehouse
If “Dishy Dogs” is found to be responsible for incorrectly addressing a package then “Dishy Dogs” will be responsible for the resending, replacement or refund of the items not delivered or delayed.
Any package returned to “Dishy Dogs” due to the above incorrect and/or insufficient information will require an extra delivery charge. Also, if Dishy Dogs has incurred extra fees to retrieve the package from Australia Post then these charges will also be borne by the customer before the package can be despatched again.
If a package arrives back to the “Dishy Dogs” warehouse due to the above incorrect and/or insufficient delivery issues and incurs damage to the item(s), “Dishy Dogs” will not be responsible for replacing the goods but will make every effort to add extra protection to resend the package once the extra delivery fee payments have been made.
Any shipment that is delayed or lost and is found to have had incorrect and/or insufficient details provided by the customer will not be covered by Dishy Dogs.
NO REFUNDS are applicable.
If the package has the correct delivery information and is 'lost' by Australia Post, Dishy Dogs will replace the items only after you have checked with your local Post Office as per the information in the Help Centre section of the website or, issue a store credit if the replacement copies will not arrive in time.
You must contact Dishy Dogs within seven (7) days of receiving the automated 'shipping' email if your package has not arrived, otherwise, no refund (if applicable) will be available.
Customers, please note that many of our Dishy Dogs customers inform us that their Australia Post Redirections do not work with packages. Dishy Dogs will not be responsible for replacing goods or extra costs if a redirection has not been successful. Please contact Customer Service before you move to ensure a current order has the updated details to minimise delays.
Please see our INSUFFICIENT AND/OR INCORRECT DELIVERY INFORMATION section in the Help Centre for more details and how to avoid errors in placing your order.
CHARGING OF CREDIT CARDS
- A credit card is charged for physical items after the “Dishy Dogs” order team has confirmed availability. Items that are no longer available will be removed from the website and excluded from your processed order and therefore you will not be charged for them.
- If “Dishy Dogs” is unable to charge a customer's credit card due to insufficient funds or other errors, then “Dishy Dogs” will attempt to contact the customer by email via your “Dishy Dogs” account to rectify the issue. If the customer does not contact “Dishy Dogs” to resolve the issue then the order will be cancelled. Please note that stock availability and prices may change if the time between placing the order and credit card details being corrected or funds being available is delayed.
All overseas orders are consolidated to one delivery
If an International courier service does not deliver to your specified address we reserve the right to cancel your order before it is processed.
Orders over the value of AUD$270 being delivered to New Zealand will be liable for customs charges, taxes including GST and brokerage costs. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient and Dishy Dogs will not reimburse customers for these import costs or provide a refund or credit for any order if a customer refuses to pay them. Please contact our Customer Service Team to discuss what arrangements may be possible for your order.
All orders with an overseas delivery address are a firm sale and a store credit or refund is not available. Note that this does not apply to Damaged or Faulty Items.
Dishy Dogs keeps all personal information submitted in the strictest confidence. The information is kept on a secure server and is only used to process orders from Dishy Dogs. This information will not be released to anyone other than necessary to fulfil your order. We will not rent or sell your personal information to any third party outside of Dishy Dogs without your permission.
Third-Party Service Providers: Dishy Dogs uses Australia Post and all Couriers to deliver packages. Dishy Dogs may provide these companies with your contact details to provide customers up to date delivery tracking of dispatched orders.
The information contained on the Dishy Dogs website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Dishy Dogs howsoever arising for inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- All Goods remain the property of Dishy Dogs until the Customer has paid for the Goods in full. If payment is made by cheque, payment will not be deemed to have been made until the cheque has been honoured.
- The Customer will inspect the Goods on delivery and will within two (2) days of delivery notify Dishy Dogs in writing of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, errors, omissions or failure to comply with the Order or Quotation.
- The Customer will afford Dishy Dogs the opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time of delivery if the Customer believed the Goods are defective in any way. If the Customer fails to comply with these provisions, the Goods will be deemed to be free from any defect or damage and payment will be owing under this Contract.
- If Dishy Dogs agrees in writing that the Customer is entitled to reject the Goods because they are defective:
- The Goods must have a corresponding invoice number quoted;
- Freight charges incurred for the return of the Goods being returned is at the expense of the Customer unless otherwise agreed; and
- Dishy Dogs liability is limited to either replacing or repairing the Goods at its discretion.
- Dishy Dogs does not warrant that the Goods are fit for any particular purpose or an intended use by the Customer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Dishy Dogs will have no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, damages and costs incurred by the Customer caused by any breach by Dishy Dogs of this Contract or any negligent act or omission.
- The liability of Dishy Dogs to the Customer in the event of any breach of this Contract or other cause of action will not exceed the prices of the Goods.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure the products will be suitable for the application proposed.
- Each provision of these Terms of Sale which provides for a limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranty or condition or exclusion of damages is separate and independent.
FITNESS FOR PURPOSE
The Purchaser agrees that it does not rely on the skill and judgment of Dishy Dogs in relation to the suitability of any of the Goods for a particular purpose or application for which the Goods are required by the Purchaser and Dishy Dogs is under no liability whatsoever if such Goods are not suitable and fit.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes void or unenforceable, it will be severed from this agreement without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions, which will continue to have full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
- Dishy Dogs may terminate or vary this Contract or cancel delivery of Goods at any time before the Goods are delivered by giving written notice. Dishy Dogs will not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising from termination or cancellations.