Dishy Dogs Colostrum Pet is 100% human grade Australian Bio Colostrum, from pasture-raised and ethically harvested Australian cows that graze freely in lush green paddocks. It is 100% pure and whole, nothing is concentrated, added or extracted and the Bio-Activity has been protected to provide high levels of IgG active antibodies making Dishy Dogs Colostrum Pet a world-class quality product.
Download a free copy of Dishy Dogs Colostrum fact sheet here.Colostrum Pet is one of nature’s foremost bio-active rich foods and is one of the greatest natural sources of growth and healing factors. Full of rich immune-boosting antibodies and proteins, Colostrum Pet is effective in stimulating the immune system to assist your pets’ body to fight disease-causing agents such as cancer, allergies and auto-immune, gingivitis, infectious osteoarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and more.
The benefits of giving your pet Dishy Dogs Colostrum Pet are endless here are the top 7:
- Colostrum is incredibly effective at shutting down the cause of most disease and infection; when this occurs, the body can then work to repair and rebuild the damaged tissues and allows your pet to enjoy radiant and robust health.
- Fine-tune your pet’s immune responses – science says that colostrum is naturally rich in a special kind of hormone (proline-rich polypeptide or PRP) that plays a role in regulating immune responses. Allergies are believed to be caused by an overreacting immune system. Additionally, colostrum increases the production of suppressor T-cells which further aid in taming the immune system.
- Promotes a healthier digestive system and relieves allergies – more than 70% of the cells of the immune system are found in the gastrointestinal tract. Since food allergies in dogs occur because undigested proteinaceous molecules are able to pass through the intestinal wall, creating a finer mesh between the intestines and the bloodstream can help prevent the contact between these protein-containing molecules and the cells of the immune system. Large protein molecules should be digested in the small intestines and broken down into peptides and amino acids. Because immune systems cells are inherently smaller, they allow the large protein molecules to easily pass through, as such the immune system cells will attack these large proteins, producing the may symptoms we now associate with canine upset stomachs or food allergies. Colostrum coats the lining of the small intestine so that the large protein molecules will not pass through making it a perfect solution for Leaky Gut. Additionally, colostrum contains highly beneficial bacteria which helps re-establish normal and healthy gut functioning, allowing for improved digestion of food and help facilitate the healing of a Leaky Gut.
- Aids in reducing joint pain and repairs damaged joint tissue. So, what makes colostrum so effective for joint pain? It has a high concentration of nutrients that help soothe and repair damaged joints. It also contains a peptide that helps relieve joint pain. Scientists call it the LMW peptide. Studies show it prevents and reduces painful inflammation in the joints.
- Aids in the management of certain types of cancer – rich in interleukins, lymphokines, and interferons, colostrum has been lauded for its beneficial effects in the management of certain types of cancers. Both interleukins and interferons are known to activate highly specialized white blood cells that search and destroy neoplastic cells. Known as cytokines, these substances are now one of the mainstays in cancer treatment. Interferons are also believed to inhibit cancer cell growth. In some instances, these highly specialized immune system cells are also believed to induce apoptosis in cancer cells. Colostrum also contains lactalbumin, a kind of milk protein that can kill cancerous Since colostrum contains immunoglobulins in exceptionally large amounts and IgE and IgD are especially known to fight viruses, this antiviral activity of colostrum can also aid in the management of cancers. Colostrum contains phytic acid, an antioxidant that prevents iron from being utilised by cancer cells.
Prevents canine flu – the antiviral activity of colostrum can help protect dogs against canine flu. The administration of colostrum to dogs was proven to be 3 times more effective in the prevention of canine flu than the flu vaccine itself. It is especially effective against H3N2 and H2NA viruses, originally from birds and horses, respectively. It also has the ability to prevent other viral insults.
- Promotes efficient wound healing - colostrum is also rich in Insulin-like Growth Factor or IGF, especially IGF-1 (tissue regeneration) and IGF-2. What it does is it stimulates the increased production of protein building blocks to effectively start the tissue repair and healing process. IGF can work to promote tissue healing in skin and oral health problems, ear infections, insect bites, cysts, and even wounds caused by surgical procedures.
Free from preservatives, irradiation, additives, fillers, gluten, GMOs, legumes, colourants, unnatural products, grains, sprays, growth hormones and antibiotics. No added salt, sugar, flavour or colour.
The dairy farms are certified to be free from TSE, BSE and scrapie disease and the colostrum at source is independently quality tested by external laboratories.
Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients. Our packaging is earth-friendly and recyclable.
immune builder for dogs, colostrum for dogs Australia, colostrum for puppies
Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients.
Dishy Dogs Jerky Treats, are more than just treats for our furry friends, they are packed with "superior nutrition".
Made with the finest 100% Australian human-grade ingredients, Dishy Dogs natural healthy treats are for discerning pet owners and for when only the best will do!