Dishy Dogs Liver Tonic is a powerful herbal formula which assists in regenerating healthy liver cells and boosting the organ’s ability to filter toxins from the blood. It aids in the proper function of histamine associated with allergies, chronic inflammation, protein synthesis and biochemical production for digestion.
Dishy Dogs Liver Tonic also supports the entire digestive system, including the pancreas, gall bladder, kidneys and gut, helping them to heal. It is a must-have for pets with liver and kidney disease, mast cell tumours, pancreatitis, allergies and yeast.
Because the signs of early liver disease are so varied, it’s best to assume your dog’s liver is under stress even if he eats a fresh, clean diet and you avoid medications when possible.
Dishy Dogs Liver Tonic is an essential liver support and detoxifying tonic for dogs and cats.
Here is how to spot some of the symptoms associated with liver disease:
- digestive disorders (constipation, diarrhoea, gas or bloating),
- dry, brittle or infected nails,
- dull eyes, eye discharge or a pinkish eye, corneal or retinal disorders,
- sinus issues,
- dark urine,
- poor appetite,
- ligament and tendon issues, and
- irritability or aggression.
Benefits of using Dishy Dogs Liver Tonic are endless, here are the top 5:
- supports the health of the portal (organ) system to remove toxins;
- helps regenerate healthy liver cells;
- boosts the organ’s ability to filter toxins from the blood;
- aids in proper function of histamine (associated with allergies, chronic; inflammation), protein synthesis and biochemical production for digestion; and
- aids in clearing yeast.
Free from preservatives, irradiation, additives, fillers, gluten, GMO's, legumes, colourants, unnatural products, grains and sprays. No added salt, sugar, flavour or colour.
Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients. Our packaging is earth-friendly and recyclable.
liver tonic for dogs, liver supplements for dogs, liver supplements for cats, liver disease in dogs, liver disease in cats, liver detox for dogs