Dishy Dogs Yeast Pet is a powerful natural formula designed to eliminate candida and malassezia overgrowth in dogs and cats without harmful side effects.
Yeast is a fungus that lives in your dog’s intestines in small numbers. It is a normal inhabitant of your pet’s digestive tract, and it helps him/her digest food. However, when yeast gets out of control due to diet, an overburdened liver and heavy metals it can causes a plethora of problems. Read our fact sheet on Yeast Infections.
Yeast infection has a few key signs you need to look for:
- Chewing or licking at their paws a lot. Dogs sweat from their paws, so it's the paws that contain a moist wet environment that yeast loves. You can usually tell if a dog has yeast on their paws by the pungent smell;
- Dark rusty-red hair between the toes. Their saliva discolours the fur making it a rust colour. You will notice this on any areas that they lick, including the hair between their toes;
- Black skin (often with hair loss);
- Bad smell and greasy hair (seborrhoea);
- Ear infections or head shaking. The ears will also be an area that you can easily detect yeast. Dogs with yeast in their ears will be itching and scratching at their ears. They will also be shaking their heads a lot. But the biggest clue is you should be able to see yeast in the ears.
- Speckles on the underbelly;
- Hair loss on the tail and upper back;
- Greyish or rust colour around the genitals;
- Seasonal allergies;
- Secondary bacterial infection.
It’s important to know these signs because the longer your dog’s yeast infection goes untreated, the harder it will be to resolve.
Yeast Pet is most effective when given with digestive enzymes and probiotic. Using Detox Pet to remove heavy metals from your pet will cut off the food supply to the yeast infection. Read our fact sheet on heavy metals.
The benefits of using Dishy Dogs Yeast Pet are endless, here are the top 6:
- assist with toxin elimination associated with yeast;
- break down the Candida cell membrane;
- kill off yeast infections;
- is antifungal;
- destroy the yeast biofilm; and
- reduces inflammation.
Human Grade Ingredients: wildcrafted cat’s claw, organic lemon balm, organic mullein leaf, organic olive leaf, pau d’arco bark, organic rose hips.
Dosage and directions: 1 level teaspoon = 2 grams.
Add Dishy Dogs Yeast Pet once daily into your pet’s meal or as directed.
Dog up to 10kg
Dog 11kg to 25kg
Dog 26kg to 45kg
1 - 1½ teaspoons
Dog 46kg +
OUR GUARANTEE: Free from preservatives, irradiation, additives, fillers, dairy, gluten, GMOs, legumes, colourants, unnatural products, grains and sprays. No added salt, sugar, flavour or colour.
Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients. Our packaging is earth-friendly and recyclable.
Dishy Dogs Superfood products are made with the finest human-grade ingredients.
Dishy Dogs Jerky Treats, are more than just treats for our furry friends, they are packed with "superior nutrition".
Made with the finest 100% Australian human-grade ingredients, Dishy Dogs natural healthy treats are for discerning pet owners and for when only the best will do!